Bookkeeper & Accountant the specs are as follow:
- Processing of bank statement entries on the CASH BOOKS,
- Allocating receipts and payments ,
- Processing of customer and suppliers invoices.
- Processing of payslip transactions.
- CA(SA) – non negotiable
- 10 years post article experience
- Needs to have at least 5 years at an executive level
- Strong people management experience
- To ensure timely and accurate processing and reporting of company financial information, through the implementation of processes, schedules, and review of monthly account reconciliations
- Responsible for the provision of effective strategic planning, preparation and submission SARS requirements, forecasting and all financial reporting.
- Manage financial systems to ensure complete and accurate accounting records.
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements. Recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Must have CaseWare knowledge , Pastel evolutions and Pastel PARTNER knowledge.
- Must have advanced Excel knowledge.
- Must have knowledge of all statutory bodies and their financials requirements. ( SARS, WCA , ETC)
- Must produce financials according to the standard accounting practises of SOUTH AFRICA.
- Must be ITC , Criminal clear , and must have contactable references.